This Blog was created from my E-Newsletters that I was wriiting at the time the retonements where revealing themselves.This is a sharing of information as it came in. I have left it in place so the energy may be shared. The writtings themselves are downloaded with frequencies.

May you be blessed on your journey to wholeness of the divine being and illuminated from your own reflection.

Blessings
Kimberly



Witnessing

Witnessing... April 4th 2008
This week I'm seeing something in all of my clients I witnessed an implant that was received willingly to be Lightwarriors, as starseeds before we came into this existence...It is at the sternum looks kind of like a belt buckle. Rectangle with a bar in the middle. I was told , The Beings to be People took an oath to be an Light "warrior "until all the undeveloped light was gone. Used their own body to transform the energy, the mechanism is still present and it is still drawing duality to them. This energy allowed individuals to embrace the Spiritual Warrior / Light warrior archetype and at the time the mechanism was needed for the mission. As energies have increased in vibrations this role is no longer necessary to be embodied in this matter...Even if you have pulled the programming of the battle with duality, if the implant was not removed it is still causing duality with enties. This is expressed as psychic attacks...ECT.You just command for it to be removed and pull the oath .The person goes from Light warrior to Light Weaver.
Platinum light enters into their system to be utilized. I was told this light is a very high vibration and it has not been totally anchored into the 3D at this level before. I witnessed this light weaving from the sternum (this is the point that I call the soul assimilation point) to the 3rd eye master gland. I was recalibrated three times and Creator told me to download the Platinum energy for 10 days to stabilize this energy. The energy is incredible. My energy visualization skills have dramatically increased with details.